Monday, October 6, 2008

The reunion

Ok, so the last time i posted was on the 11/07/ 2007!!!

And you know what, I still have not lost that weight yet. Tough I believe who I am right now is totally different from who I was back then, with all that free time on my hands. Was at Livejournal for a bit but I think I am coming back here. Just feels better now at Blogger.

Ok, so let me just post up some pics.

Photobucket

Now, do u see how much it has escalated?
Thus, I decided to write this since nobody really reads this anyway.

Ok, food for today,

Self made, chicken burger with cheese and sunny side up
A bottle of orange juice.

Plate of spaghetti marinara.

I have been stuffing my face with chocolate, pastries and fried stuff. Ok, enough. Starts back now.

Weight currently, 60 kg.
*hides face in shame.

Though, seriously, I think i still look good. Just a bit pudgy and I don't like looking pudgy.
BLuek.







No comments: