Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BAD CHAR KWAY TEOW

This is not good. Exam's period here.

Thus, when I am not smoking, I find myself pecking on things.
My weakness? MR PRINGLES! It's true, once u pop, u can't stop.

And I am craving oily fried stuff and after one week of not watching what I eat, I try to maintain within the 21oo calories we all need. I usually wake up late now so breakfast is gone.

And then comes a dish of bad bad lunch. So, I skip dinner and drink Soya Bean. People have been saying I lost weight and my boobs have gone down a lil bit. SO, I better not succumb to my desires right now because that would mean my holidays would be chubby lil me running around in Sentosa.

Gym session starts again once exams end. Which is on 24th.Because right now, I am a bz person. As usual.

No comments: